Saturday, January 7, 2012

VEGGIE MONTH, WEEK 2 MEAL PLAN

Spicy Szechuan Tofu Stir Fry is set for Monday.
Hurray for learning new technology skills! I upgraded my desktop software so I could make a PDF of this week's vegetarian month meal plan, then learned how to add it to my blog so you can download it. I must really, really like sharing food ideas and recipes. Oh yeah, I do.

Last week's menu plan was done in a big hurry, so I think this week's is better. More varied (e.g. pasta only once), more use of beans and whole grains, more uniformly low-fat, and more clip art too. I love clip art.

If you try any of these, please come back and comment and share your review and your family's reaction. Or, you can share your favorite healthy vegetarian recipe. I would love to talk about food!

DOWNLOAD WEEK 2 MEAL PLAN



No comments:

Post a Comment